Arthur Hnatek — Why So Much Hope
The prolific producer Arthur Hnatek confirms his club-friendly pulsating beats on his second solo EP “Why So Much Hope”, titled with an ironic sense of positivity during shadowy times.
The title track is, actually, filled with warm nostalgia, longing for better times, a common feeling he shares with the likes of Four Tet or the legacy of Warp ambient records.
The drummer and modular synthesis musician is once again re-defying his output and is about to embark on a series of live performances including the renown Paleo Festival in Nyon during the summer 2022.
|Promotion:||Mouthwatering Records, Sophie Adam|
- 20.05.2022: Helsinki, Zürich
- 03.06.2022: Palace Theater, Los Angeles (LA)
- 08.06.2022: Boulder Theater, Boulder
- 01.07.2022: Hillchill Open Air, Basel
- 11.-16.07.2022: Les Georges 2022, Fribourg
- 15.07.2022: Place George-Python, Fribourg
- 24.07.2022: Paleo Festival, Nyon
- 09.09.2022: La Ferme des Tilleuls, Lausanne