Pina Palau — Breathe
Pina Palau about the song:
‘I want your breath in my face, so warm and so humid’. I wrote this song in the early weeks of the pandemic. The gravity of the situation, the loneliness that it induced, the mounting sense of hopelessness combined with a constant fear of contracting Covid weighed so heavily on me that it literally made it hard for me to breathe. My emotions – the fear more than anything else – led to a shortness of breath, which is something that I was very familiar with, as I often experienced it as a little girl.
‘Breathe’ is the last single of my upcoming album ‘Illusion’ which will be released in September 2022.
|Promotion:||Mouthwatering Records, Nathalie Matter|
|Booking:||Young & Aspiring, Arthur|
- 14.06.2023: Barfussbar, Frauenbadi, Zürich
- 29.06.2023: Konkret Festival, Uster
- 29.06.-02.07.2023: 9. Konkret > Festival 2023, Greifensee
- 29.06.-02.07.2023: OpenAir St. Gallen 2023, St. Gallen
- 13.-15.07.2023: Openair Bivio 2023, Sils im Engadin/Segl
- 20.-29.07.2023: Luzern Live 2023, Luzern